We Make Your Life Easier!
Our mission is to treat customers with such respect and integrity that our services will make the pet maintenance process fun, exciting, and most importantly successful for everyone. Clean Feet is dedicated to making life easier for pet owners by providing hassle-free cat and dog pooper scooper services . From litter boxes to yards, Clean Feet Pet Clean Up will handle your pooper scooper needs. We believe the fulfillment of this mission ultimately requires satisfaction for our customers, a worthwhile profit for the company and the opportunity for our employees to earn decent and fair compensation for their work.
Cleaning up after your cat and dog can be a stinky job, let Clean Feet do it. A routine pooper scooper service is necessary in order to maintain a healthy home for you, your family and your animals. Our cat and dog pooper scooper services are a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold-breaker, but a service that can be used by anyone with animals and kids.
Why Pooper Scooper Services Are Important!
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) classified pet waste as a dangerous pollutant in the same category as toxic chemicals and oil…IT’S NOT FERTILIZER!
- The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirms pet waste can spread parasites including Hookworms, Whipworms, Roundworms, Ringworms, Tapeworms, Parvo Virus and Salmonella. If left unattended, these parasites will contaminate the water, soil, and can cause infection in both pets and humans. If a human swallowed any roundworm larva, it can migrate through the body causing disease to the brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, heart or eyes.
- Dog poop is nothing like cow manure. Contrary to what most believe all poop is not created equal. We’ve all heard the saying, “You get out, what you put in”, right? That’s no different for dogs and cows. A dog’s diet is high in protein and that creates very acidic pet waste. It only takes a few days for dog waste to turn green grass brown. I know its not very pleasant to think about, but it’s true. The reason cow manure is good for our plants is because it started out as a plant.
- It’s the law! Many urban and suburban areas require you to pick up after your pet. Even if there is no restriction, cleaning up after your pet is always the right thing to do. Most places with high pet populations will fine you for not picking up after your pets. Seems cheaper to just hire a pooper scooper team…hint hint.
- Some cats, just like some people, are more bothered by unsanitary conditions and will stop using their litter boxes sooner than other cats might. Unscooped, dirty litter boxes are the cat equivalent of that public bathroom with toilet paper all over the floor and unflushed toilets…you wouldn’t want to use that either! The problem is magnified by having too few litter boxes for your cats. The rule of thumb is at least one more litter box than the number of cats in the house.
- Litter boxes should be scooped at least once or twice a day, and it’s even better if you can get to it as soon as your cat has finished their business. In addition to daily scooping, it is important to be consistent about changing the litter weekly and to wash, sanitize and disinfect the box weekly also. Plastic litter boxes should also be replaced once a year, because the scratches they tend to get during regular use can hold odor and bacteria.
- After you have removed the pet waste you can also spray a solution of bleach water on the spot for good measure.